Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Different Christmas



1. I went out of my comfort zone and took baby steps towards my dream to create a documentary.

2. I spent it people who are struggling to survive. Although surviving is a struggle, they create
ingenious ways just to buy rice. There is the electric fan cap turned grilling bar, 1/4 milk powder-3/4 am (water rice) combination, the caroling activities of the children and attendance to religious activities just to get a kilo of rice and canned food.

3. (dirty) dancing kings. My first time to watch and shoot several dancing men who would face the camera and do an equally (dirty) lip movement.

4. slow-mo downfall caused by a drunk/idiotic tryke driver.


1 comment:

sininglabs said...

di bale, we'll make our docu well worth your slowmo fall and the 1-way dirty dancing wehehe... akshun! ;)