Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Nothing is impossible in 2008


Happy New Year, Everyone!!!

I want to start the year with optimism. So, I am listing down the things that I want to achieve this year.

1. Documentary
Started filming the documentary material with Magi last Christmas. We aim to produce/finish it early this year.
in connection with this, we need to make rackets just to finance our top of the line camcorder and supplement our documentary project.

2. Start thesis this year. I am still thinking what to do but I have an idea of what I want to tackle.

3. Find my niche.. wherever it is.. :-)

4. Smile more often and be CRAZIER. (I am already crazy but not crazy enough for me!)

5. Travel and see the world.

6. Start photog lessons.

7. Complete my inc subject before the sem ends and devote more time for my studies.

8. Be more health conscious.. sana

1 comment:

sininglabs said...

AMEN! love your title.